Covid and travel discussion

Massive faff for me because my phone is in for repair and I have bought a dogshit temporary one in the meantime. You have to take a photo of ID and send it to them, which was fine, and then you film yourself saying numbers which uploads to match to your ID. At that point I found it didn't open the camcorder on the phone, so I was fucked. I was on the verge of saying fuck it and losing the flight money because I'm a bad tempered prick with no patience.
Anyway, used my phone to receive all the codes and a mates to do the uploading and I think it's worked.
Gone into it today and it shows its sorted. Downloaded the pdf of the pass, but that file wont fucking open on this blower now.
Can I print the fucker off and show a paper copy? Or can I send the file to one of the lads Im traveling with and show it to the airport on their phone?
Got to be honest, it's almost more hassle than I can be arsed to deal with

Massive faff for me because my phone is in for repair and I have bought a dogshit temporary one in the meantime. You have to take a photo of ID and send it to them, which was fine, and then you film yourself saying numbers which uploads to match to your ID. At that point I found it didn't open the camcorder on the phone, so I was fucked. I was on the verge of saying fuck it and losing the flight money because I'm a bad tempered prick with no patience.
Anyway, used my phone to receive all the codes and a mates to do the uploading and I think it's worked.
Gone into it today and it shows its sorted. Downloaded the pdf of the pass, but that file wont fucking open on this blower now.
Can I print the fucker off and show a paper copy? Or can I send the file to one of the lads Im traveling with and show it to the airport on their phone?
Got to be honest, it's almost more hassle than I can be arsed to deal with
When do you fly? Can you not just request a paper copy in the post? (Think its 5 working days)

was wondering if Ryan Air had taken delivery of there new Max fleet,i know they were in production pre covid and then the Max problems might have delayed
13 delivered
55 expected by year end.
An order of 200 ready if Boeing reduce the asking price.

Is this the Max coming back anyone?

TUI Airways Boeing 737-800

It doesnt say it's a max ?

You can see the plane you will be on on the booking page.

You can see the plane you will be on on the booking page.
That's correct and it states TUI Airways Boeing 737-800. But my question was is this the generic logo for the Max? aka Max-8

A contributor robmcfc has said it's not a Max but at the end of the day it is what it is

That's correct and it states TUI Airways Boeing 737-800. But my question was is this the generic logo for the Max? aka Max-8

A contributor robmcfc has said it's not a Max but at the end of the day it is what it is
Ryanair have rebadged all their 737 MAX planes as 737-8200 on the noses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.