Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Someone can be guilty of being an arrogant dickhead, but it's still not enough to proceed with a rape investigation if they have already established to the best of their ability that they don't enough to go with.

I think what you mean is someone can be a rapist but it's still not enough to proceed with a rape investigation if they have already established to the best of their ability that they don't enough to go with.

Which is 100% true, but it doesn't mean we can't decide for ourselves that they're a rapist.

Ronaldo will never be prosecuted for rape, but between his payoffs and the leaked confession, I know what I think of him.

Ah yes because those two would never be connected to anything shady?!

Andrew's problem is that he stayed friends with Epstein once the whole world knew he was a sex trafficking pimp and rapist of underage girls.

The only reason you'd do that is if you a) Don't care b) Are friends with him because of that or c) Don't have a choice because he's blackmailing you.

In all three scenarios you're a guilty of something.
In this case there is a fourth scenario:

That he is as thick as pigshit and likes having wealthy friends bankroll his wastrel lifestyle. Not a great look but not illegal either.

I think what you mean is someone can be guilty of rape but it's still not enough to proceed with a rape investigation if they have already established to the best of their ability that they don't enough to go with.

Of course, and surely applies both ways.

You can be an arrogant dickhead and be innocent of something as serious as rape, so the evidence to proceed isn't there in the first place.

In this case there is a fourth scenario:

That he is as thick as pigshit and likes having wealthy friends bankroll his wastrel lifestyle. Not a great look but not illegal either.

No one who can tie their own shoelaces is so thick they think being publicly friends with a convicted child rapist is OK, let alone someone who's been brought up as the son of the Queen.

And he didn't need Epstein to bankroll his lifestyle.

It is amazing how many excuses people are still willing to make for him though.

I think what you mean is someone can be a rapist but it's still not enough to proceed with a rape investigation if they have already established to the best of their ability that they don't enough to go with.

Which is 100% true, but it doesn't mean we can't decide for ourselves that they're a rapist.

Ronaldo will never be prosecuted for rape, but between his payoffs and the leaked confession, I know what I think of him.

Agreed. but the police don't even have that with Andrew.

No one who can tie their own shoelaces is so thick they think being publicly friends with a convicted child rapist is OK, let alone someone who's been brought up as the son of the Queen.

And he didn't need Epstein to bankroll his lifestyle.

It is amazing how many excuses people are still willing to make for him though.

I cited on another page he has shown incredibly bad choices for nigh on forty years, even as the Queen's son.

He's always blagged freebies, done dodgy trade deals and sold his crumbling old home for millions to a dodgy mate from Eastern Europe.

He's always needed rich people to bankroll his lifestyle because he doesn't get the cash Charles does and always gets bailed out by HM.

His bad judgment in legendary. Randy Andy, Andy Air Miles, Fergie.

Not excuses, just prior evidence as to his choices/character, which also doesn't absolve him either of committing rape.

Last edited:
I cited on another page he has shown incredibly bad choices for nigh on forty years, even as the Queen's son.

He's always blagged freebies, done dodgy trade deals and sold his crumbling old home for millions to a dodgy mate from Eastern Europe.

He's always needed rich people to bankroll his lifestyle because he doesn't get the cash Charles does and always gets bailed out by HM.

His bad judgment in legendary. Randy Andy, Andy Air Miles, Fergie.

Not excuses, just prior evidence as to his character, which also doesn't absolve him either of committing rape.
I'm inclined to believe he's more than capable of raping a teenager on Pedo Island mainly because of all the things you mention about his character and past indescretions.

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but fuck me, this kid makes it awfully hard to.

He's not in the UK? I don't think that's right, Kaz, saw a picture yesterday of him driving.

He's shown plenty of poor judgment down the decades. He was known as Andy Air Miles, he dated Koo Stark, he sold his crumbling house to an arms dealer for millions more than it was worth.

His ex-missus was the same - these two are self-entitled liggers.

I don't think he is very smart and I'm not absolving him of guilt, only that he has a track record of continuing associations which evidenced his arrogance, awareness.
i mean investigated in the uk, didnt post that right

You got any links to the confession stuff. Would be nice to have for my Rag mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.