Bruges at Home - Good Prices

I have managed to get a season ticket this year in Block 327, and I have also joined the cup schemes. What are the chances that I will get my own seat seat in CB3 rather than being relocated like I was for the Wycombe match?
Your season card seat is reserved for you if you are on ALL the cup schemes.
The only way you get relocated is if away fans are given the particular part of the stadium your seat is in (usually FA Cup games in The South Stand with increased allocations for away fans).
Or if the top tiers are closed due to a smaller attendance - i.e Wycombe in the Carabao Cup.
The attendance vs Brugge should be over 45,000 so all tiers will be open and you will not need to relocate.

That was a QF in fairness, surely they cant charge the same for a relatively unimportant group stage game ?

It’s not like they’re obsessed with maximising revenue regardless of the effect it has on the average match going fan or anything is it
Probably rubbing his hands in anticipation of just how much he can make from rinsing tourists and FC Messi fanboy weirdos. And if we ‘legacy fans’ are the collateral damage then so be it

Probably rubbing his hands in anticipation of just how much he can make from rinsing tourists and FC Messi fanboy weirdos. And if we ‘legacy fans’ are the collateral damage then so be it
Yeah, any blue with a seat within a stones throw of the half way line is turfed out to make way for a half and half scarf wearing picture taking numpty who’ll be overjoyed to find their special Messi themed goody bag awaiting them on their seat.

Yeah, any blue with a seat within a stones throw of the half way line is turfed out to make way for a half and half scarf wearing picture taking numpty who’ll be overjoyed to find their special Messi themed goody bag awaiting them on their seat.
If the tourists didn't go to CL matches then it would just be another empty seat

CL group matches are cheap as chips
Cheap as League Cup ? Either way I bet the PSG game won’t be. I get the supply and demand argument but I’d like to see the club move more towards a sort of goodwill to core support position rather than it all being about profits.

Can we bring a bag into the stadium. I finish work at about 6pm so wanted to just go straight to the ground after work but not sure if I'm allowed to enter with a rucksack. my bag will have my work laptop inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.