Paul Merson

Can't feel sorry for this bucket of shit!

I feel sorry for his family, the constant ongoing mental and physical harassment his poor mum, dad and partners have had to deal with on a daily basis from a grown man, is unfair.

Had he not been a professional footballer he'd would have been dead years ago and in all honesty, it would have been better for all associated with the bum in the long term. The illness and heart break this dick has caused his family is beyond anything a family needs to deal with.

Selfish prick full stop, needs to grow up for his families sake.
Fucking hell

I wonder how he feels watching fellow ex-professionals like Crouch, Jenas, Savage & Wio starring in betting commercials.

Ill never understand how you let a gambling addiction ruin your life. Ive been betting on sport events for over a decade now, obviously lost a hell lot more than I won , but at the end of the day Ive lost what I could afford losing without having it impact my life in a negative way. I always bet what I can afford to lose , money I would probably waste on other useless things otherwise.

Feel really sorry for that woman that lost her husband , she seems like a powerful and beautiful lady , what could have gone throught her husband's mind ? i'm sure she wouldve helped him and they couldve pull throught it all if he only open up to her instead of choosing suicide.

Merson is a **** but that doesn't mean that the gambling industry is not systematically exploiting people on an industrial scale.

You might be fortunate enough to not be affected by gambling advertising (and booze) but that doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of people that are affected adversley by both those things.

We could also extend the argument to fast food and obesity.

Gambling promotion and advertising should be banned from involvement in all sport full stop. Its a quasi illegal industry if you scratch the surface.

Merson is still a ****...
I’m of the opinion that prohibition of virtually everything is pointless and counter productive, be that drink, drugs or gambling. I’m not a big fan of big state, nanny state having to stop me from being able to see adverts.

If it’s legal, allow advertising for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.