Physical 21/22 Seasoncards

Stressed by it or don't want to fork out for several smart phones?

I was not sent anything, still having to print off. Maybe those who collected from the stadium where, or cheeseman is just chatting shit?

In a recent City survey I completed I made a point about the need of an ability to choose to have a season card if required. Perhaps a few more did the same. They might be listening, you never know.

I must admit after the teething troubles, some things seem to be getting easier
My phone (Galaxy S20FE 5G) has NFC (enabled), and has worked at both Asda and M&S when paying for purchases.
However, to date, I have only got into the ground by bringing up the barcode on the Seasoncard App on Google Pay when going through "security".
One day......

Stressed by it or don't want to fork out for several smart phones?

I was not sent anything, still having to print off. Maybe those who collected from the stadium where, or cheeseman is just chatting shit?
i collect from stadium and collected my Burnley this morning, i haven't heard of physical seasoncards being offered

What happens next year though when the premier league insists on them?

My thoughts exactly. They went for the all or nothing approach and to be fair the issues seems to be getting ironed out now, I'm not sure why (If true) they have relented to some only to face the same issue next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.