TV Series

I've started watching "The OA" on Netflix - it's a science fiction story written (at least in part) by Brit Marling. I've only watched the first 3 episodes - but I really like it so far.
===
On the other hand... the series seems derivate; numerous elements are reminiscent of Marling's earlier film, "The Sound of My Voice."
===
That said, "Sound of My Voice" is very enjoyable - stream this movie if you like Sci Fi.
===
And although OA has some elements in common with "Sound of My Voice" - it's not at all a copy-cat.
===
I'm enjoying "The OA" on Netflix - and if you like Sci Fi - I think you'll like this series too.
cool
==
i might
==
give it
==
a go

I don't know any Gomorrah fan that would launch into the fifth season without watching the spin-off film.

As it serves both as a prequel (Ciro's backstory) and a sequel to the events following the climax of the third season.

Ciro, the Immortal.
v63gjVo.gif

I don't know any Gomorrah fan that would launch into the fifth season without watching the spin-off film.

As it serves both as a prequel (Ciro's backstory) and a sequel to the events following the climax of the third season.

Ciro, the Immortal.
v63gjVo.gif
You say this but I’ve been watching gomorra over the last god knows how many years and can barely remember the various plot lines apart from Ciro and Geni don’t really like each other - I’m praying there’s a good 20 minute recap before the next series starts!!

Watched all four seasons of Gomorrah. Where can I find the film (l'immortal ?) Do I need to watch this before season five?

L’Immortale is available on DVD (with English subtitles). Not sure about streaming.

It’s not a bad film but not essential viewing. And I can’t see why it would be necessary to watch it before viewing Season 5.

If you are looking for something similar, Romanzo Criminale is a great series.

The original movie Gomorrah is superb, by the way, as is Roberto Saviano’s book that it was based on.

Suburra is another fine film in a similar vein.

Lastly, the series ZeroZeroZero is also very much worth checking out. Though it takes a bit if getting into, stick with it if you give it a go, as it really takes off in episode 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.