"Blackfishing"

Screenshot_20211013-182802_Google.jpg
Let's get one thing straight.

I don't give a stiff shit if she identifies as white, black or pink with yellow spots, a la Mr Bobby........( Oh fuck.... I said Mr..... I've gender specificed the thread.... silly me) .

Her publicity company has her wearing half a golf glove, more jewellery than Papa Lazarou, ridiculous nails, and hair tails coming through a Tartan baseball cap......and they've spelt the name of her record incorrectly. World's gone mad..... (oh, no..... I've insulted the mentally fragile....... I'm damned forever)

View attachment 27979

I don't give a stiff shit if she identifies as white, black or pink with yellow spots, a la Mr Bobby........( Oh fuck.... I said Mr..... I've gender specificed the thread.... silly me) .

Her publicity company has her wearing half a golf glove, more jewellery than Papa Lazarou, ridiculous nails, and hair tails coming through a Tartan baseball cap......and they've spelt the name of her record incorrectly. World's gone mad..... (oh, no..... I've insulted the mentally fragile....... I'm damned forever)

The thread is a load of bollocks but anyone who wouldn't rattle the absolute shit out of her in that pic is lying.

View attachment 27979

It’s a Boyz N the Hood reference I think.

Coincidentally that's also the inspiration for N in my username.

I'll be PMing the mods to ask them to change it, issuing a grovelling apology and paying an unconnected black person compensation for not acknowledging John Singleton's contribution to my username.

The thread is a load of bollocks but anyone who wouldn't rattle the absolute shit out of her in that pic is lying.
So it is ok now to marginalise homosexual men now? (or anyone identifying as any under gender that still has a penis)...bigots and racists the lot of you...;)

Just because you are right doesn't make you righteous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.