Samir Nasri

That is why he wasted it, probably could have been a true world-class player, not a good player who had world-class moments, never really cared for him, his time here is personified by that chicken shit leg dangle, offsetting his great cup final goal.
Overall, for me he had more positive than negative. Some great and crucial moments including that great hit away to Roma in CL when we needed to win. Some frustrating moments too.
But please stop comparing a world class goal that went a long way to winning us a trophy and where there was as crazy a celebration as I've seen....to his shitty dangly leg v the Rags. They are not the same - games against rags are always there and obviously important but trophies are very precious

Thats fucking shocking,the bloke never did properly give a fuck hence why i never thought he should have worn our shirt.
Eh?
Retired professional footballer puts weight on shocker.
Eat & trained well all his footballing life so he deserve’s to treat himself to a pint & a burger after all that hard work.
He’s hardly Alan Brazil :-)
Happens to the best of us once we hang our boots up!
Lockdown didnt help (can we still use this excuse)

Still showing the same commitment and desire to be the best he can be, fucking waste of talent.
He’s retired. That’s a shot of him playing in some testimonial/charity game.

When I stopped working in gyms I put 3 stone on because I wasn’t training twice a day for four years like I had been, but my appetite didn’t wane with it.

Lockdowns sorted me out though, got back into shape.

I can understand why opinion on Samir might be divided, but he undoubtedly made a major contribution to our successes around 2011/2014. Off the top of my head, that late winner, in a very tight game against Chelsea in 2011/12, proved absolutely vital in winning the title (I don't think Sterling would have scored in such circumstances!). But the stand out was that second goal against Sunderland in the League Cup final - what a beautiful strike, with the outside of his boot that swerved just inside the post. Thanks for the memories!

He’s retired. That’s a shot of him playing in some testimonial/charity game.

When I stopped working in gyms I put 3 stone on because I wasn’t training twice a day for four years like I had been, but my appetite didn’t wane with it.

Lockdowns sorted me out though, got back into shape.
I know, it was a cheap joke, a jest, a little funny quipp.

Good you back in shape, I have lost 4 stone lol

I can understand why opinion on Samir might be divided, but he undoubtedly made a major contribution to our successes around 2011/2014. Off the top of my head, that late winner, in a very tight game against Chelsea in 2011/12, proved absolutely vital in winning the title (I don't think Sterling would have scored in such circumstances!). But the stand out was that second goal against Sunderland in the League Cup final - what a beautiful strike, with the outside of his boot that swerved just inside the post. Thanks for the memories!
He had an outstanding run of form in the early months of the 13/14 season and until he got injured at Newcastle he was our best player that season - unfortunately he never got back to that level for us again. Talent was never the issue with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.