101 City Match Worn Shirts Book Now Available

Like ex players I am sure people will also have their favourite shirts plus ones that raises question marks
Many shirts over the years ,it has taken me some time to take to them ,some have been stinkers while some absolutely brilliant
There have been some stinkers wearing them too, along with some absolutely brilliant

Thank you to everyone who has ordered the subscribers edition of the book, the support has been overwhelming and record subscriber sales for the publishers.

The offer ends this weekend so still time to get a order in to include a name in the book and message of choice so perfect for a Xmas/birthday gift.

Book will be sent out before it hits the shops on October 15th.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered the subscribers edition of the book, the support has been overwhelming and record subscriber sales for the publishers.

The offer ends this weekend so still time to get a order in to include a name in the book and message of choice so perfect for a Xmas/birthday gift.

Book will be sent out before it hits the shops on October 15th.

This offer has been going on longer than a DFS advert lol

SUBSCRIBER OFFER ENDS 9PM TONIGHT.

Last chance to secure a name in the book and dedicated message of choice.

Ideal Xmas/birthday gift for a fellow blue.

Will receive the book before it hits the stores on October 15th

Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far to which I’m overwhelmed by the response which has set a new record subscribers high for the publishers.

1FFAB135-560A-4EC9-824B-2B7A2E11087A.jpeg

BOOK UPDATE: Subscriber copies are back from the printers on Thursday and will be signed and sent out Friday & Saturday……Thanks again to everyone who ordered a copy which was a new record subscribers sales for the publisher !!!

Enjoy the book

View attachment 27949
Thanks Mark
Looking forward to receiving my signed copy - once it has passed through customs, of course!

Thanks for the support mate and enjoy the book
As @Gary James will testify... the days before you receive it are the most exciting and most nervous.....
It arrives and you proudly read it and on page 4 note a spelling mistake or factual error, nothing earth shattering but a slight error and then wait for the first text or email to say "so on page 4......" lol

As @Gary James will testify... the days before you receive it are the most exciting and most nervous.....
It arrives and you proudly read it and on page 4 note a spelling mistake or factual error, nothing earth shattering but a slight error and then wait for the first text or email to say "so on page 4......" lol
Really looking forward to it even ore now !!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.