Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still plenty at £30 if you look hard. Try Colin Bell block 325
Family Stand 237 as well. Looked for a ticket for one my lads over the weekend and a seat on our row was £52. Looked again last nigot after reading the thread and same seat is now £30.

Happy for City to give them away to be honest and it is good luck for anyone that buys at that price but not sure how I’d feel if I was sat next seat having bought early and paid £50+

I suppose it happens in all walks of life though and some you win….

There are still plenty at £30 if you look hard. Try Colin Bell block 325
They are all £53 for me. I have a season ticket and don't need a ticket. I assume £30 tickets were just for Burnley's returns and I am assuming that they have sold out? I didn't follow it so I don't know if they have been put on sale to blues.

City are just trying to maximise ticketing revenue. I think most fans would agree that that is short term. It would be better to build on the success to build a bigger ground but we don't seem interested in that.

Family Stand 237 as well. Looked for a ticket for one my lads over the weekend and a seat on our row was £52. Looked again last nigot after reading the thread and same seat is now £30.

Happy for City to give them away to be honest and it is good luck for anyone that buys at that price but not sure how I’d feel if I was sat next seat having bought early and paid £50+

I suppose it happens in all walks of life though and some you win….
It says from £30 but when I put the 237 tickets in my basket the price is £52. Strange you get one price and I get another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.