"Blackfishing"

What do you reckon it is that makes them so offended in the first place?
I really haven't got a clue. What they don't seem to realise is they are only a few steps away from apartheid or 1960's America, the very thing we seem to be doing well at removing.

I really haven't got a clue. What they don't seem to realise is they are only a few steps away from apartheid or 1960's America, the very thing we seem to be doing well at removing.
I mean if you don't understand why they're offended, how can you be so sure it's laughable? That comes across as unfair.

I'm not going to try to change your mind on this, but I honestly believe it's worth yours and everybody else's time to quickly look up why these things get the reaction they do and why to some people it runs deeper than just copying aspects of culture.

What do you reckon it is that makes them so offended in the first place?
There’s a section of society that seems to feel a need to be offered for what ever reason, I’ve got Jamaican friends if I go over there I’ll stay with their families have a goat cook, go to dance halls etc, I’ll even eat Mannish water, do they think I’m trying to appropriate their culture ? Do they fuck.

I mean if you don't understand why they're offended, how can you be so sure it's laughable? That comes across as unfair.

I'm not going to try to change your mind on this, but I honestly believe it's worth yours and everybody else's time to quickly look up why these things get the reaction they do and why to some people it runs deeper than just copying aspects of culture.

Why do you think they are offended?

There’s a section of society that seems to feel a need to be offered for what ever reason, I’ve got Jamaican friends if I go over there I’ll stay with their families have a goat cook, go to dance halls etc, I’ll even eat Mannish water, do they think I’m trying to appropriate their culture ? Do they fuck.
Fuck me Andy, you#ll eat anything...

OK...i'll do it...what is 'Mannish water?...( fearing the worst).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.