Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely Fernandinho IMO.

Vinny's got the taste for management now, and getting Anderlecht back into Europe will give him a great platform to get bigger jobs.
It's Vinny at this stage, that has always been the plan, although we would be stupid to toss away Fernandinho's experience, certainly as he is applying for residency for him and his family.

Expecting to see Fern take up some coaching role with us.

It will be interesting to see how the next few months go at Leicester.

He seems under some pressure from the fans, which seems harsh and unnecessary.

Let's see how he and his team react, probably the first time a crowd has turned on him and questioning him.

Not sure where you've got the pressure from the fans, the links to the Newcastle job were met with outrage and left no doubt they want to keep him.

All Leicester fans I've seen recognise they're missing their first choice RB, LB, both CB's and defensive midfielder.

City believe he is at the perfect age to cement a legacy of his own, embrace the younger players now being dripped in.

Rodgers doesn't really have a bad word to say about us and that's deliberate. There's a paucity of elite managers winning at an elite level, outside of Pep, so City have been busy assessing Rodgers, aligned to the resources he has had so far in his career.
think this is a good assessment. I rally do th9nk he's a very good manager not least because, like City have done in the past, he seems to be able to spot good players for relatively cheap prices and then make them better.
He has done his apprenticeship and think he would do well if he does come in after Pep. He might not be Pep but who is?

It will be interesting to see how the next few months go at Leicester.

He seems under some pressure from the fans, which seems harsh and unnecessary.

Let's see how he and his team react, probably the first time a crowd has turned on him and questioning him.

Yep, he's questioned the ambition on some fronts, which hasn't gone down well with some behind the scenes.

Long time between now and Pep leaving, even if he calls it a day in the summer of 2023.

I don't see Pep fucking off if we sign Haaland. Anybody else, possibly.

Not sure where you've got the pressure from the fans, the links to the Newcastle job were met with outrage and left no doubt they want to keep him.
Well before the Newcastle links, they were booing him at the last home game, he made substitutions that did not go down well with the locals.

Yep, he's questioned the ambition of the board on some fronts, which hasn't gone down well with the rank and file.

Long time between now and Pep leaving, even if he calls it a day in the summer of 2023.

Personally I think Pep is here for the long term.

Would Grealish have signed in the knowledge of Pep leaving in 2 seasons?

And with the quality of kids now appearing around the club, will be want to leave those to another coach?

And finally and in all seriousness, where the hell does he go and have the same power, influence and carte blanche as he has with us?

The only issue is family but hopefully with covid easing, that may become a lot easier to deal with.

Yep, he's questioned the ambition on some fronts, which hasn't gone down well with some behind the scenes.

Just noticed your location there TH.... Bobby Mancini back in the prem?

Well before the Newcastle links, they were booing him at the last home game, he made substitutions that did not go down well with the locals.

A bit of pantomime booing for taking a striker off and bringing on a midfielder. Nothing worth writing home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.