Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we really lose out on him? You have to be in for someone to lose out on them!
Seem to remember absolutely zero interest from us apart from the usual cock and bull from the press.
Spot on! We were never in for Messi (this time) or Ronaldo for that matter....... Pure press and agent driven bollocks!
FACT..

I would have said Rags but I highly doubt he moves there with Ronaldo playing as 9. They arn't playing together in the XI and none of them are going to benched. The Cavani contract is/was interesting (expires summer), they must have planned on Haaland then, but then got fucked by our approach of Ronaldo.
Chelsea is also out because of Lukaku. Not many clubs to go to. I can only see Bayern, us and Madrid (maybe Pool if they can afford him).

Liverpool can't afford him, can't even meet Salah's demands at present.

Doesn't match anything that has been reported before. Fjortoft reported it and he has basically been the Haaland spokesman since Erling came on the scene.
Yeah, such a big name (for Madrid stuff anyway) to come out with the report. You would think Dortmund would have denied it off the bat ages ago knowing they would keep him without a bidding war.

But it sort of makes sense. This summer just gone we weren’t paying the big transfer fee and his wage demands. Everything changes when his release clause activates.
No it doesn’t make sense because we were willing to spend big on Kane and alao spent big on Grealish so you can’t say we were waiting for his release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.