Infantino wants to propose World Cup 2030 in Israel and Saudi Arabia - the 2030 World Cup will be awarded in three years

It gets better this Infant Mo has actually proposed Israel and Palestine as a joint venue for his world Cup!
Palestine are blocked by Israel from getting things like concrete to re build houses so just how are they going to build any stadiums ?
Oh and would it not be a slight security risk ?
I think I preferred Blatter, yes he was a crook but at least he had his sanity.
There is a reason that building materials such as concrete are blocked from entering Gaza and it would be a huge security risk. 30+ degree heat won't help either although it would be cooler than Qatar

Having visited the West Bank I beg to differ after witnessing first hand what the indigenous people of the land are subjected to on a daily basis. The fact you believe it’s propaganda shows your lack of understanding on the situation or worse lack of humanity.
Not all Palestinians are indigenous to the region but you are right that the likes of Hamas don't make their lives easy. But you obviously know far more about the situation than I do having visited the West Bank as opposed to living there or having family there who are constantly in fear of their lives due to the indiscriminate launching of missiles, attempted suicide bombings, knivings etc. I will therefore bow to your vastly superior knowledge on the subject.

There is a reason that building materials such as concrete are blocked from entering Gaza and it would be a huge security risk. 30+ degree heat won't help either although it would be cooler than Qatar
I know why building materials aren't allowed. My point was about a total lack of stadiums and they will not be allowed to build any so, why is the loon suggesting it. Why not have the World Cup in the Yemen or Iraq or better still Afghanistan
The man is a fruit cake.

I know why building materials aren't allowed. My point was about a total lack of stadiums and they will not be allowed to build any so, why is the loon suggesting it. Why not have the World Cup in the Yemen or Iraq or better still Afghanistan
The man is a fruit cake.
Think you answered your own question - he is a loon.

will the world cup after that be played in afghanistan or north korea ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.