Physical season card - requested accepted!

I'm pleased for you but what an absolute pig's ear they've made of breaking a system that was fixed. The whole escapade sums up everything about our clubs relationship with its fans.
Pretty sure I read that the Premier League are set to make it a rule that clubs offer only virtual seasoncards from next season or season after so what City did (and other clubs) is just try to move people over sooner.
Better to do it now and its better before the rule is implemented.

Pretty sure I read that the Premier League are set to make it a rule that clubs offer only virtual seasoncards from next season or season after so what City did (and other clubs) is just try to move people over sooner.
Its next year supposedly. I really have no idea why they have issued them now as next year people will be in the same boat.

That's true, but any sane business (or better yet, any business that gives a crap about it's 'customers') would use this season as a trial and offer both cards to those who want them, alongside e-tickets to those who are happy to be the guinea pigs. That way, any issues that occur happen on a smaller scale and can be rectified.

The club have fucked this up royally and they clearly couldn't care less about us fans.

That's true, but any sane business (or better yet, any business that gives a crap about it's 'customers') would use this season as a trial and offer both cards to those who want them, alongside e-tickets to those who are happy to be the guinea pigs. That way, any issues that occur happen on a smaller scale and can be rectified.

The club have fucked this up royally and they clearly couldn't care less about us fans.
The problem is (general issues aside, which are currently being ironed out and things are a lot better) some people may never want, need or be able to afford a smart phone. These people have either used print at home or collect from the stadium. Issuing a card for them for the rest of this season only to be back to square one next year is pointless and is only going to cause more animosity.

Some clubs have gone all out on digital tickets, others have gone halfway and the rest stuck to the old ways. The one that are being praised now for sticking to the old ways will be in the same boat we are this year but won’t have option to placate a few with physical tickets.

I’ll reserve judgment for know about who’s done it the right way and who’s done it wrong

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.