Alexander Isak

Fichajes report that City are keen to thrash out a deal for Real Sociedad starlet Alexander Isak. The Sweden international has been dubbed the 'new Zlatan Ibrahimovic' due to his eye for the spectacular and is reportedly valued at around £51m.

To me he fits how we do business. Surely we can trigger a release clause and I think he’s big and skilled enough to work in what we do. Don’t know enough to say if he’s got that ruthless finisher streak in him but he’d be a real asset if we could get him in January and think we don’t have a way to get Haaland

To me he fits how we do business. Surely we can trigger a release clause and I think he’s big and skilled enough to work in what we do. Don’t know enough to say if he’s got that ruthless finisher streak in him but he’d be a real asset if we could get him in January and think we don’t have a way to get Haaland
Despite his form recently, if Jesus was still looking for a move. I'd go for this kid & Haaland as the striking options. I can see one of Jack/Phil being moved to an 8' long term, and one of Raz/Mahrez leaving allowing for Torres to get in the front 3 rotation.

I'm just greedy through and want 2 in each position.

Foden/Torres - Haaland/Jesus - Sterling/Palmer
Grealish/Gundo - Rodri/Lavia - Kev/Bernardo

Fichajes report that City are keen to thrash out a deal for Real Sociedad starlet Alexander Isak. The Sweden international has been dubbed the 'new Zlatan Ibrahimovic' due to his eye for the spectacular and is reportedly valued at around £51m.
I like this guy but Fichajes is shit and the report a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.