Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can manage fine without him but these next 6 weeks we have a lot of fixtures and a decent amount against lesser opponents than we've had so far this season. This should be the perfect time to regularly rotate and manage gametime for the rest to ensure they go into the even busier Christmas schedule as fresh as possible. This now means one less option in an area we're already very light in.

There needs to be some research into injuries on internationals and something done about it. maybe this is just in my head but there appears to be a disproportionate amount of injuries every international break and I'm not on about specifically city, I'm talking across the board and it's ruining the domestic game.

It can't be a coincidence, can only think the training regimes and the recover that goes with it are either too intense or inadequate or too different for the players, or, more likely, the constant travelling, even in luxury, takes its toll on the body and they aren't given enough time.

What's the bet he comes back early, goes on international duty in about a month and aggregates it again?

It’s time to condense the football season and take out all these international breaks & have a mid-winter break, should allow about a month at the end of the season to play international games before the players can enjoy a break & go again. Then maybe these managers will start to look after the welfare of our players knowing they too have a busy schedule/important games coming up

Didn't look in any discomfort on Sunday night, weird this news
He was given a pain killing injection to make the final.
He looked way out of sorts Sunday night. Shouldn't of been playing at all.

These internationals are an absolute farce absolutely nobody gives a fuck about them and genuinely don't think any fan would be bothered if they ever got done away with completely.

It’s time to condense the football season and take out all these international breaks & have a mid-winter break, should allow about a month at the end of the season to play international games before the players can enjoy a break & go again. Then maybe these managers will start to look after the welfare of our players knowing they too have a busy schedule/important games coming up
Just dissolve all international football before the cunts get their way and have a world cup every two years, apart from the trough guzzling money men, who actually wants a world cup every two years?

Piss off, I couldn't give a fuck for International football.

He was given a pain killing injection to make the final.
He looked way out of sorts Sunday night. Shouldn't of been playing at all.

These internationals are an absolute farce absolutely nobody gives a fuck about them and genuinely don't think any fan would be bothered if they ever got done away with completely.
What right have they to treat another club's 'asset' in such a fashion?

City should have been within their rights to pull him out of the line-up for Spain willing to risk the long term health of a player.

Wankers.

Just dissolve all international football before the cunts get their way and have a world cup every two years, apart from the trough guzzling money men who actually wants a world cup every two years.

Piss off, I couldn't give a fuck for International football.
Your speaking for a lot of people with that post. Nobody could care less about it, I keep an eye on it after games to make sure City players didn't get injured...That's it.
I wish international football would fuck off for good it's completely shit.

What right have they to treat another club's 'asset' in such a fashion?

City should have been within their rights to pull him out of the line-up for Spain willing to risk the long term health of a player.

Wankers.
Exactly. He's employed by Manchester City, The club pay his wages so MCFC should have a say if he played in that final. Now he's basically out for 2 months. Spain also played Laporte whilst injured, Came back and just made Leicester with a hip problem and then missed the Southampton.

It's getting ridiculous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.