Infantino wants to propose World Cup 2030 in Israel and Saudi Arabia - the 2030 World Cup will be awarded in three years

Yeah if you have no problem with an apartheid state and all the other nefarious shite that goes on there that is brushed under the carpet.
Tbh I can’t be arsed getting into an Israel Palestine discussion. Done it too many times on here and it always ends badly. It goes without saying that we’re not going to agree on much.

Tel Aviv is still a great city to visit though.

Tbh I can’t be arsed getting into an Israel Palestine discussion. Done it too many times on here and it always ends badly. It goes without saying that we’re not going to agree on much.

Tel Aviv is still a great city to visit though.

Tel Aviv is in my top five city’s I have visited, Jerusalem on the other hand is most definitely not, historically fascinating but it just had this really edgy vibe about it.

Tel Aviv is in my top five city’s I have visited, Jerusalem on the other hand is most definitely not, historically fascinating but it just had this really edgy vibe about it.
Agree with that, and I picked up a parking ticket in Jerusalem when I was there about 4 years ago!

Agree with that, and I picked up a parking ticket in Jerusalem when I was there about 4 years ago!

We got the bus from TA to Jerusalem but were given duff info of the terminus and stood at the wrong stop for about an hour in the baking TA sun until I finally looked behind me and saw this dirty great covered walk way about 50 metres away and it finally twigged!

Probably, but it wont have a head on it.
Badumtsh.gif

We got the bus from TA to Jerusalem but were given duff info of the terminus and stood at the wrong stop for about an hour in the baking TA sun until I finally looked behind me and saw this dirty great covered walk way about 50 metres away and it finally twigged!
Was is the Donkeys day off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.