Physical season card - requested accepted!

Pretty sure I read that the Premier League are set to make it a rule that clubs offer only virtual seasoncards from next season or season after so what City did (and other clubs) is just try to move people over sooner.
Better to do it now and its better before the rule is implemented.
What is it to do with the premier league to dictate how all clubs ticket?

Was working at a property of an Everton season ticket holder today and we were talking about season cards on phones, he said "he couldn't be arsed messing about on phone so phoned their ticket office and they said yep we'll send you a card similar to the one you has before and I'm sorry but it will be £5 for card and postage" we seem to have lost our way somewhere.

Last edited:
What is it to do with the premier league to dictate how all clubs ticket?
The problem is we are 5% of the premier league so if the clubs want to do it then it will happen, however it is just hearsay so far that it will happen.

Some clubs haven't gone near it yet in the PL while other in the EFL have.

The problem is we are 5% of the premier league so if the clubs want to do it then it will happen, however it is just hearsay so far that it will happen.

I get that but I don’t get why they would feel the need to vote in system.
Are they going to decide what food and drink we can sell? What time the turnstiles can open?

Was working at a property of an Everton season ticket holder today and we were talking about season cards on phones, he said "he couldn't be arsed messing about on phone so phoned their ticket office and they said yep we'll send you a card similar to the one you has before and I'm sorry but it will be £5 for card and postage" we seem to have lost our way somewhere.
Rags and Everton have offered this option for this year. We have decided to go down the Big Bang route. I can see arguments for and against for both but what I dont get is us backtracking for a few this year. It really doesn’t benefit anyone in the long run

I get that but I don’t get why they would feel the need to vote in system.
Are they going to decide what food and drink we can sell? What time the turnstiles can open?
I think if they do it will be so they can blame the PL. It does sound like the start of franchise football.

It’s not hearsay it, it is coming next year. Some have decided to try and embrace it now while others have buried their head in the sand (probably because of covid and are trying to maximise renewals for this year at least)

It’s not hearsay it, it is coming next year. Some have decided to try and embrace it now while others have buried their head in the sand (probably because of covid and are trying to maximise renewals for this year at least)
There is no first had evidence so it remains hearsay. Nothing from any club to its fans or the PL.

Rags and Everton have offered this option for this year. We have decided to go down the Big Bang route. I can see arguments for and against for both but what I dont get is us backtracking for a few this year. It really doesn’t benefit anyone in the long run
Yep can't really work out where there was a problem with the season card system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.