Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep will be furious, every press conference he’s been asked about injured players & availability, he’s highlighted it when the injury has happened on international duty. He may go to town on this, so far we’ve been lucky that it’s only been a couple at any one time, bit of bad luck and it’s five or six & a serious dent in our squad. Don’t think he’ll be happy with Ferran either & he’s probably fuming with the Spanish set up

the dreaded foot injury ?

we have seen over the last 2 to 3 months with foden KDB and others that we know its not going to be 6 weeks but more like 8 to 12 ? with a foot injury

international football is a nightmare at this time of year and fifa and uefa should be allowing clubs that are losing players after picking up a bad injury on duty to sign a replacement on loan or fully

the dreaded foot injury ?

we have seen over the last 2 to 3 months with foden KDB and others that we know its not going to be 6 weeks but more like 8 to 12 ? with a foot injury

international football is a nightmare at this time of year and fifa and uefa should be allowing clubs that are losing players after picking up a bad injury on duty to sign a replacement on loan or fully
sign a replacement on loan for 8-12 weeks?

He was given a pain killing injection to make the final.
He looked way out of sorts Sunday night. Shouldn't of been playing at all.

These internationals are an absolute farce absolutely nobody gives a fuck about them and genuinely don't think any fan would be bothered if they ever got done away with completely.
Agree entirely

Agree entirely
I had exactly the same conversation today. It’s just an excuse for all the racist ultras to travel around Europe kicking off.

I’m not entirely convinced that players are that arsed.

From a fans perspective we wait all summer for the new season and then 2 weeks in we get the first break then 4 weeks later another 2 weeks break.

I would not shred one tear if international competitions were binned off altogether. I have absolutely no interest in them at all.

Unfortunately it won’t happen though so I ll just carry on not watching

Players clearly want to play these matches. If you don't keep your players happy, they will leave. It is that simple. Vinny left Hamburg over them trying to stop him playing for Belgium.

I do understand the annoyance on the last few pages. I don't particularly enjoy the international matches either. But for the players it is extremely important and I think that should be respected, seeing as they are the ones who actually provide the entertainment and trophies.
so the club should accept national teams injecting painkillers to our players for fucking Nations League? Id understand more if it was World Cup or semi or final of the Euros. But Nations League? Nah, thats step too far.

National teams clearly do not give a fuck and they need to be kept in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.