101 City Match Worn Shirts Book Now Available

As @Gary James will testify... the days before you receive it are the most exciting and most nervous.....
It arrives and you proudly read it and on page 4 note a spelling mistake or factual error, nothing earth shattering but a slight error and then wait for the first text or email to say "so on page 4......" lol
Every book I’ve brought out I’ve found an error within minutes despite the hours and hours of proof reading. I remember picking up Manchester The Greatest City, stopping at Leicester Forest services and being horrified with something that was not what it should be. I sat there thinking no one would buy the book and was distraught. Within a week though feedback was so good that I’d forgotten what had irritated me so much.

Bringing out a book ultimately brings immense joy (eventually) and it’s a wonderful experience, especially when it’s your passion. I love reading other writer’s work and can’t wait for this. Looking forward to it immensely.

Every book I’ve brought out I’ve found an error within minutes despite the hours and hours of proof reading. I remember picking up Manchester The Greatest City, stopping at Leicester Forest services and being horrified with something that was not what it should be. I sat there thinking no one would buy the book and was distraught. Within a week though feedback was so good that I’d forgotten what had irritated me so much.

Bringing out a book ultimately brings immense joy (eventually) and it’s a wonderful experience, especially when it’s your passion. I love reading other writer’s work and can’t wait for this. Looking forward to it immensely.
Thanks Gary I appreciate the support

Really looking forward to it even ore now !!! ;-)
I've brought 3 books out and all have errors in them,.even though as Gary points out hours of proofreading & editing goes in to each book
A mistake will be like a beacon & you will think how the fu*k did I miss that ? but vast majority of people don't notice there is anything wrong
Good Luck with it ,getting any book out is a great achievement & yours looks extra special well done
It will be a proud moment for you & your family Mark especially when you start getting feedback

I've brought 3 books out and all have errors in them,.even though as Gary points out hours of proofreading & editing goes in to each book
A mistake will be like a beacon & you will think how the fu*k did I miss that ? but vast majority of people don't notice there is anything wrong
Good Luck with it ,getting any book out is a great achievement & yours looks extra special well done
It will be a proud moment for you & your family Mark especially when you start getting feedback
Appreciate the support as always mate

I struggle writing a post without reading it over four or five times never mind writing a book good luck cs you deserve it with the effort you’ve put in over the years . I look forward to reading this on Christmas Day. You’ve done yourself proud imho . I’ve always enjoyed the posts and pictures you’ve put on here so as I say good luck with it you genuinely deserve it. Great dedication you’ve shown what an achievement.
Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.