Burnley (H) | Post-Match Thread

Not at our best but a decent win in the end but probably should have been more.

Rodri and Bernardo the star men yet again.

Defence was a bit shaky with some poor decision making at times. Cabcelo started well but 2nd half seemed to make the wrong decision pretty much every time he had the ball. Mahrez was the same as Cancelo but without the decent first half and Sterling again not showing anything. KDB not great either but took his goal very well. Foden was ok and Steffen did well enough.

Welcome 3 points though, especially as we wren't at our strongest.

Important win, pretty average performance. Onto the next. Will be glad to get Jesus back in the team. Mahrez was involved but ultimately wasted everything. Sterling was Sterling, as expected. Jesus and Grealish back in and we’ll be better. Rodri, Bernardo both class as they have been all season.

No surprises. Burnley offer little except a physical route one game. They have gone backwards based on this performance. The table doesnt lie. No loss if they are relegated.

Well done Pep and the City players to get the job done.

Decent result, but a pretty sloppy performance overall. I thought Sterling and Mahrez were absolutely dreadful. Sterling especially needs to learn that he is on the pitch to add pace to our attacks, not slow them down or kill them dead. The most entertaining part of the match was the celebration as Leicester went ahead.

I thought Bernardo was excellent. Foden also put in a strong performance, but his efforts were let down by some atrocious finishing from the players around him. We arrived in their box repeatedly and carved out some really good opportunities. It’s just a shame that our conversion rate is amongst the worst in the league.

Good 3 points,and good timing that we had Burnley today.....but dodgy performances from a couple.

How the fuck the likes of Palmer stays on the bench when the two clowns,Sterling and Mahrez,are out there is fucking bewildering.

McAtee should be on that bench too.
I honestly think Sterling isn't even a good squad player now, I'd rather an academy player take his spot in the squad. If he's sulking then fuck him off

Tbh I think the reasoning behind the full 90 mins was to emphasize that Pep gave them both a full match to prove themselves and this is what they displayed. Wishing Palmer was put on earlier for one of them, but the 90 minute quota proves the point

zack had a good game . Really impressed with his progress.
Rodri the octopus .
Cancelo , bernie and rodri destroyed them in opening 29 mins

thank god burnley are shit. We wasted so many chances. Mahrez in particular was woeful.
bernardo and rodri brilliant, steffen showing again hes too good to play back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.