Electric cars

Really? Even the two door model has four seats.

At least he has stopped poisoning the air with particulates and NOx.
Which he is entitled to do according to current law.

What he shouldn't have to do is justify his current mode of transport which was actively encouraged by the government at the time, and also, not feel guilty for not falling for the ev bollocks

Last edited:
Do EU rules apply here? Surely a Brexit win is 250 chargers per person per device in a lifetime? We won't be forced to buy a single charger for all devices by unelected Brussels bureaucrats surely?
Why would phone manufacturers produce different phone models to sell in the UK to sell you a different cable that might make them at most £20 for a replacement?

If Apple has to produce usb-c iphones for the European market they won't be shipping any with lightning chargers to the UK.

What we have here in my opinion is all the manufacturers are trying to con you into thinking that they are at the forefront of battery/ ev technology.

The simple truth is that a battery is a battery.

It's not rocket science boys and girls, they pretty much use the same cell, found in many devices. They join them up in clever ways and hook up management software, but it's not very effective, and not efficient.

Spend some time looking at horsepower and where it comes from, and you quickly realise that petrol pisses all over electricity.
Not sustainable, granted. We can't keep raping the planet, but the electric con is a disgrace.
Rubbish!
Batteries are the new computer chips - manufacturers looking to reduce size/increase capacity/speed up charge all the time. EV's have come a LONG in the last few years.
There's still a long way to go, but to call it an electric con is very blinkered.

Rubbish!
Batteries are the new computer chips - manufacturers looking to reduce size/increase capacity/speed up charge all the time. EV's have come a LONG in the last few years.
There's still a long way to go, but to call it an electric con is very blinkered.
Lol.
Batteries are the new computer chips? Really? Fuck me.
Manufacturers are "looking" ? Ha ha brilliant.
Do some homework fella.

Which he is entitled to do according to current law.

What he shouldn't have to do is justify his current mode of transport which was actively encouraged by the government at the time, and also, not feel guilty for not falling for the ev bollocks

He is legally allowed to, I do not like the idea of being "entitled" to pollute the air in urban and residential areas and using a dirtier fuel to save a few quid even though it bears a greater responsibility for deaths from air pollution and damage to developing lungs.

He wasn't driving a bus, taxi or HGV....

Why couldn't he drive a petrol car instead?

He is legally allowed to, I do not like the idea of being "entitled" to pollute the air in urban and residential areas and using a dirtier fuel to save a few quid even though it bears a greater responsibility for deaths from air pollution and damage to developing lungs.

He wasn't driving a bus, taxi or HGV....

Why couldn't he drive a petrol car instead?
dunno mate, ask him.

I get your point, but why would your average motorist swap a perfectly good car for an ev, given the costs involved?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.