United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel our efforts will all be in vain. The utd team has lurched from 'lucky incompetents' to 'mediocre idiots'.
The manager change threshold is about to be passed. When they are tonked at home next weekend and become fully 'shambolic clowns', the bus driver will be gone.
Our only hope is for Steve Bruce to be given a chance to bring them back up to a 'basic shite' level.
I wish all us blues the best of luck.

I see Leicester kicking on from here. In a few months, that victory we got at the King Power is going to look better and better
Leicester won't be playing against such a disorganised rabble every week.
Also, Leicester will crumble like Dracula in the sunshine next May if winning would keep the rags or dippers out of the top four.

Watched the analysis of the game on motd. What a lazy ****. Gets dispossessed, no attempt to win it back. Ball breaks to a Leicester player near him, he half heartedly jock towards him until the Leicester player runs off, then he just gives up. Leicester were carving em in 2 with just 2 passes. He wouldn't last 2 minutes in a city side.
Fucking bullet dodged there. Maguire, Fred, Fake Ron, Sanchez. Imagine us doing what we did to Chelsea and liverpool with that lazy preening prick refusing to press high. All the shit about spurs bad start and yet they go above the cunts with a win today. Presumably the Norwegian paper boy is pleased to be still in touch with Brighton. We’ve had spurs, dippers and chelsea away and still lead the fuckers by 3 points. Mind you please don’t sack Ole you rag twats, he’s great, tactical genius, “we didn’t defend well enough, and we didn’t attack well enough”, great analysis

Last edited:
Whoever he was, he’s not wrong. The Glazers are going to suck every bit of cash and life out of this and leave it a hollow shell with a once-important brand. Once you start thinking about the mistakes they’ve made as a business vs. as a footballing side you begin to realize what incredible trouble they’re in.
No, they have set aside a fortune for the next window to be spent in a final push for the title. Good luck with that £60m, boys. Might get you a championship midfielder.

So do all those blues still think they are the real deal this year :)

Fuckinhel reading this thread only Three games ago before their inevitable burst bubble & the Rags were Back.

I thought the rags optimism about the season would last longer than this. Last season the giddy fucks were convincing themselves they were winning the league in January. The bare realisation in mid October that they are a bag of shit after investing how much in Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho is a joy to behold.

The lovely thing is that Ole is not the problem. He’s only one of the problems. They aren’t winning trophies because the players AND management AND ownership AND academy AND business organisation COLLECTIVELY aren’t as good as three of the sides they’re competing with for those same trophies. It’s the CLUB that’s deteriorating, not just the manager, not just the football.
And then there are those clubs who are improving collectively too, underneath them while the rags spin their wheels.
Oh. And then Toon gets bought.
I assure you — it’s going to get worse over the next three years, not better.
I like this bit. Ole isn't the problem so we can hope they lose every game (apart from draws against the dippers) and whoever replaces him will still have the other issues hampering his management.
About 15 years ago the papers were going on about the great managers who had played for the pisscan; let's hope they choose on of them - Robson, Bruce, Ince the Chuckles etc.

I thought the rags optimism about the season would last longer than this. Last season the giddy fucks were convincing themselves they were winning the league in January. The bare realisation in mid October that they are a bag of shit after investing how much in Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho is a joy to behold.
spurs won the league in August , united won it in September. Let’s see who wins it in May, stupid media cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.