United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting the Glazers to splash another 100 million quid on some totally useless one trick pony in the winter transfer window. They know the green and yellow hordes in zebra pants are preparing to raid the swamp again.

Talking to a giddy rag when they brought ronaldo back and I predicted this would happen as it reminded me of when we were taken over in 2008 and signed Robinho
Warm weather, everyone hyping up expectations. A bit of a results bounce whilst the sun is shining then things start to fall apart in the autumn, getting worse in the winter and a clueless idiot managing with no idea of how to turn it around

My hope is that baconface is telling the Glazers that he was a game away from getting sacked and a result in the cup saved him and that's what sparked United's success for the next 20 years, so they should be patient

Expecting the Glazers to splash another 100 million quid on some totally useless one trick pony in the winter transfer window. They know the green and yellow hordes in zebra pants are preparing to raid the swamp again.

If Pogba is getting off at the end of the season and probably so is Cavani, Christ they will have to shell out a lot of money and no incoming transfer fee for either player.

Their squad is so lop sided, 5 centre halves on the books on decent money. How many holding mids have they got that wouldn’t get a start in either ours, the dippers or Chelsea’s line up? Then the shed load of headless chicken forward players, if they give Noddy the bullet the new manager has got some problems to solve.

Fucking bullet dodged there. Maguire, Fred, Fake Ron, Sanchez. Imagine us doing what we did to Chelsea and liverpool with that lazy preening prick refusing to press high. All the shit about spurs bad start and yet they go above the cunts with a win today. Presumably the Norwegian paper boy is pleased to be still in touch with Brighton. We’ve had spurs, dippers and chelsea away and still lead the fuckers by 3 points. Mind you please don’t sack Ole you rag twats, he’s great, tactical genius, “we didn’t defend well enough, and we didn’t attack well enough”, great analysis
You can add Sancho to that....wanted gametime with us,made some money out of him including some from the scum and he's just a shit James Bond 0 goals 0 assists 10 games.

I heard somewhere that ole still refers to the Pisscan as 'the gaffer.' If that's true he should hang his bloody head in shame. Spineless fucker, he should grab a hold of the reins and tell everyone at the swamp that he is in charge: he is the boss. He and he alone will make the decisions and be fucking man enough to accept the responsibility that comes as part of his position.

No proud man with an ounce of guts would tolerate being in ole's position: officially the manager of a club but in reality quite a long way down the pecking order. The pisscan, fake Ron, Pogbad, Slabhead, Penandez etc, between them they are managing the club.

The lovely thing is that Ole is not the problem. He’s only one of the problems. They aren’t winning trophies because the players AND management AND ownership AND academy AND business organisation COLLECTIVELY aren’t as good as three of the sides they’re competing with for those same trophies. It’s the CLUB that’s deteriorating, not just the manager, not just the football.

And then there are those clubs who are improving collectively too, underneath them while the rags spin their wheels.

Oh. And then Toon gets bought.

I assure you — it’s going to get worse over the next three years, not better.
At least they have thought about fixing the leaking roof.

I thought the rags optimism about the season would last longer than this. Last season the giddy fucks were convincing themselves they were winning the league in January. The bare realisation in mid October that they are a bag of shit after investing how much in Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho is a joy to behold.
D01A4438-01C0-479E-A570-BE2F0F291F3E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.