Burnley (H) | Post-Match Thread

Zack Steffen, he's the best thing to come out of Pennsylvania since my goomah,
tony-soprano.gif
Is that Andy Morrison?

I'm out, finished, had enough of yesterday.

No problem getting in, service was good at the bars, football was a bit meh but a good 3 points.

The problem: I've just checked my bank account and the bastards have charged me £8.50 for a pie and 1 tea. It should have been £6.50.

Now, I can put up with Sterling and Mahrez being shit but over charging by £2 is the final straw. Never again City!

Anyway, see you all at West Ham.

;)

Had a great afternoon locked in a boozer showing both us and the rags games.

Good battling performance from City and managed to finish the game off before i could begin to get nervous. Once we scored the second the plastic rags got it with both barrels. I was having so much fun i didn't even know they'd let another goal in at the death. Wobbled home a very happy drunk.

For those watching on the tv yesterday, was Laportes yellow a potential red, and did burnley have a potential pen? Going off the reaction of people near me with better eyesight there was some suggestion those two decisions could have gone against us?
No,never a red.

He didn't make contact with the cheating shithouse,his leg was bent as he stretched for the ball and he pulled it back towards the end of the movement.

It was pure faux outrage from the Inbreds in an effort to see us reduced to 10.

No Pen either.

I see people impressed with Ake , he wasn't bad but going forward he was very unimpressive in my opinion. He was only making safe passes, no risks taken to create something. Id expect more from that position especially in a game vs Burnley at home.

Edit Response to Wattle : not doing anything wrong against the 18th spot in the PL may leave you impressed , it doesn't do it for me , mate.

Last edited:
No,never a red.

He didn't make contact with the cheating shithouse,his leg was bent as he stretched for the ball and he pulled it back towards the end of the movement.

It was pure faux outrage from the Inbreds in an effort to see us reduced to 10.

No Pen either.
Thanks FI, you don’t mince your words, I like that

For those watching on the tv yesterday, was Laportes yellow a potential red, and did burnley have a potential pen? Going off the reaction of people near me with better eyesight there was some suggestion those two decisions could have gone against us?
Not a red and not a penalty.

Mate It’s getting worse. I used to log on here to get a bit of light relief from life and chat with some fellow blues. Now I have to ignore it and often not log on as it winds me up. It’s full off miserable twats and spoilt, self important know it all’s. It’s more and more like what I imagine a rags forum would have been like when they were relevant.

I think you are spot on with that.

Too many arrogant self entitled twunts playing fantasy football manager who want to get rid of players who they have deemed aren't performing instead of getting behind the team.

Mahrez and Sterling both had a 1 in 3 strike rate in the PL last season, those are decent returns for a winger.
There is no denying that Sterling's form has dropped massively by his own standard, he was averaging 1 in 2 or better in his best seasons. If he wants to go then fair enough but if he does then he will go with my thanks and appreciation for what he has done in the past.

We are only in October, only one defeat, a hard run of games behind us, scoring at a rate comparable with the other leading teams, only conceded three goals, only two points off the top......

I see people impressed with Ake , he wasn't bad but going forward he was very unimpressive in my opinion. He was only making safe passes, no risks taken to create something. Id expect more from that position especially in a game vs Burnley at home.
Sterling gets a lot of hate but I think when he was moved on the left he wasn't that bad.
Mahrez was indeed awful , I hope he does something to improve soon enough as there are going to be games when we need him , Jesus could get injured/suspended , Torres us out for months .. we need Mahrez to get back at his best.
Ake did absolutely nothing wrong yesterday, which for a 4th choice player playing out of position is pretty impressive don’t you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.