PSG Home tickets

BELFAST_BLUE_BOY

Ive come out of all cup schemes this season so just going to a few cup games when I can, anyone have an idea when home tickets for PSG go on sale and how many tickets can a SC holder buy? Had a look on CITY website but no info (unless you want to spend £450 for cooperate ticket!)

yeah same question pal - season ticket holder but not on CL scheme. dont see any info on my account for CL home games, PSG or Brugge?

Are they going on sale very last minute?

not able to attend many UCL games due to work but going to purchase one for psg just in case I am around, does anyone know if I am away and unable to attend would I be able to transfer my ticket? bring back the food old days where I used to leave my ticket on a shelf for either my son or anyone to use if I was away...

not able to attend many UCL games due to work but going to purchase one for psg just in case I am around, does anyone know if I am away and unable to attend would I be able to transfer my ticket? bring back the food old days where I used to leave my ticket on a shelf for either my son or anyone to use if I was away...
Yes you can transfer your ticket mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.