Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

I get that part. My point is more of us crossing it inside the box looking for someone and no one there. A natural striker lets say a poacher or whatever has a habit of being in the right place at the right time. We have so many times we pass in and the midfielders pull back instead of going towards the goal.
But perhaps if we had a proper striker less balls would come into the box. At the moment we strangle teams in midfield and then they never know who is coming into the box. They are totally confused because they have no one to mark. The extra player in midfield creates the chaos. It is incredible to watch with Cancelo and Walker turning up in the centre forward position. Let's face it Pep is a genius and we have been the highest scorers in European football (all competitions) for years. What we are watching is bloody fantastic. This is the best team I have seen since Brazil 70 and Holland in the 70s. We are not getting enough respect. In 50 years time people will realise how brilliant this team has been with 100 points and multiple trophies.

That Cole Palmer is going to be some player, discuss.
What a team performance that was, should've been ten easily more gilt opportunities missed again but it didn't matter tonight.
Foden motm, those passes in the first half top drawer. Sterling is now at crisis point in front of goal, he needs a goal asap

This time last year, Stirling would have scored two if not three goals. Something is wrong somewhere?
All down to confidence. Do I do this or that. It's a head fucker. Whereas in form everything is so easy and somehow you always make the right choice. All it takes is a switch in the head and only Sterling knows what that is.

I missed it. Sounds like it was a good one too. Will have to watch it back later..We move!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.