Leroy Sané

Happy for him, he's world class and I miss him.
Miss him, why? We won things with him we have won things without him. We will continue to win things without him. Can’t say I care that much about what he does or doesn’t do. Don’t know why everytime he does okay it becomes a thing.

I was always hopeful Leroy would evolve into a central striker, great athlete & a wand of a left foot, a good age at 25 & it would’ve been great timing (with Sergio leaving) if he’d chosen to stay with us and worked on his game

Miss him, why? We won things with him we have won things without him. We will continue to win things without him. Can’t say I care that much about what he does or doesn’t do. Don’t know why everytime he does okay it becomes a thing.
He was an exciting player to watch. I agree with MCFC1993. I was gutted when he left

Quite right. Pepe's attitude is if you're not 100% with us you're not with us at all . He wasn't, so off he went. Good player, probably a nice guy. Hope he enjoyed his time here. Hope he enjoys his future.

He just needed to get over his injury , nobody got me off my seat like him and he is a big miss down the wing imo
He wanted to go before his injury, mainly because he wasn’t playing much. He wasn’t playing much for a reason.

That centurians season will last long in my memory
It will for all of us, but then so will the domestic clean sweep. So will last season too when we played every possible game but one. Yes it was great but the team haven’t dwelt on it and have moved on as have a lot of that team of which Sane was a part, but he’s gone and we have other great players, some better than Sane IMO to get behind now.

Watched him last night and he played very well and worked hard . Pleased for him as I really liked him during his time at City, but he was inconsistent and didn't always show the effort and application that he is showing currently at Bayern imo .

Pep thought he could and should have done more, hence the parting of the ways, but his departure hasn't affected the success of the team, so best outcome for both parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.