La Palma Volcano

Hi Steve, lovely to hear from you! Why Lanzarote? Are you based there now?
Wish I was Sharon! It's just my favourite holiday destination, and normally go twice a year. Great City bar there too (Arthur's bar). Need my Lanza fix now.
Hope Lee is doing well too.

Day 33 now and no signs this is slowing down. In fact it looks like it's ready for something.
Experts warn that earthquakes of 6.0 magnitude are now likely.
Lots of villages have been evacuated and the lava continues to make a path to the ocean (which is pretty spectacular to see I have to admit).
Anyone on here knowledgeable with stuff like this?
Just wondering if any possible land slip/collapse could have a detrimental effect on those countries closer.

Joking aside, hundreds of homes have already been destroyed and I don't think it's finished yet.
To be fair, humans tens of thousands of years ago would probably piss themselves at the thought that people would ever live at the foot of a volcano. Humans might have moved on in many ways, but we don’t half fo some stupid fucking stuff!

Day 33 now and no signs this is slowing down. In fact it looks like it's ready for something.
Experts warn that earthquakes of 6.0 magnitude are now likely.
Lots of villages have been evacuated and the lava continues to make a path to the ocean (which is pretty spectacular to see I have to admit).
Anyone on here knowledgeable with stuff like this?
Just wondering if any possible land slip/collapse could have a detrimental effect on those countries closer.
The mega Tsunami threat that was proffered about Las Palma has not been largely debunked by most experts. Most now think it will cause damage to other canary islands but not widespread damage to the east coast of the US.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.