Ref Watch

As Pep says every time we win the league
"we earned this championship"
He clearly knows how we are reffed compared to others.
But I'd much rather we call the corrupt fu#kers out, because if we don't there's a chance the best footballing side this country as seen could just miss out on a title, then 'they' have won.
I'd personally start with Tierney.
This knob as basically said to Taylor, Oliver and Moss I'm having some of this, I'll show them blue bastards.
Maybe a tad far fetched but he is definitely on some kind of mission against us and he ain't to subtle about it

stop on

we are having to beat the system first and foremost then the match (officials) then the other teams
if we was united or liverpool the season would be over before christmas and run away champions ?
we even had the head of the premier league come out and say we don't want city winning the league every season.
nobody moaned when united and fergie was doing it did they ?

it was clear the referee yesterday did his very best to stop city with the early yellow card to walker and then cancelo. they know the city way of attacking down the wings so lets slow them down. the ref let the brighton players kick us
plus grealish is being targeted and gets kicked off the park without any protection

for their goal and pen ? well its clear offside and just cheating/bending the rules ? you could bet if its a tight game and manchester city score from it then the VAR team find it offside in a flash

The only way to stop time wasting is to play the basketball way. When the ball is 'dead' the clock is stopped so a keeper can spend as long as he likes and no time is lost.
I've said this many times, with the counter argument being that it would make the match much longer. The response to that is simply - WHY?
When players realise it's their own time they're wasting, they'll stop doing it. They've still got to play 90 minutes football, and, as highly paid professional athletes, that shouldn't be too difficult. The main problem (not to City) is that it would highlight the inadequacies of many teams and their management, whose sole objective is to stay on the gravy train that is the Premier League by any means possible. If this means by timewasting, feigning injury (playacting/cheating), roughhouse tactics, etc, then so be it. The cry that they don't make as much as the top teams and have to play that way for their survival, is misleading, as all bar bottom team Sheffield United last season earned over £100m from the PL alone.
A breakout of common sense will never happen, of course, as there are too many vested interests in maintaining the status quo, but that is for another thread.

I've said this many times, with the counter argument being that it would make the match much longer. The response to that is simply - WHY?
When players realise it's their own time they're wasting, they'll stop doing it. They've still got to play 90 minutes football, and, as highly paid professional athletes, that shouldn't be too difficult. The main problem (not to City) is that it would highlight the inadequacies of many teams and their management, whose sole objective is to stay on the gravy train that is the Premier League by any means possible. If this means by timewasting, feigning injury (playacting/cheating), roughhouse tactics, etc, then so be it. The cry that they don't make as much as the top teams and have to play that way for their survival, is misleading, as all bar bottom team Sheffield United last season earned over £100m from the PL alone.
A breakout of common sense will never happen, of course, as there are too many vested interests in maintaining the status quo, but that is for another thread.

the only trouble with keepers time wasting is with Manchester city keeper ?

we seen it time and time again keepers time wasting vs city and nothing is done about it
i couple of seasons ago forget the team we was playing. but the their keeper was time wasting from the first kick of the game. they was winning right up to injury time the ref did nothing ? then city scored the winner and the first time in the whole of the game ederson was rolling the ball around wasting time and bingo yellow card pep went mental on the touch line

the only trouble with keepers time wasting is with Manchester city keeper ?

we seen it time and time again keepers time wasting vs city and nothing is done about it
i couple of seasons ago forget the team we was playing. but the their keeper was time wasting from the first kick of the game. they was winning right up to injury time the ref did nothing ? then city scored the winner and the first time in the whole of the game ederson was rolling the ball around wasting time and bingo yellow card pep went mental on the touch line
City v Southampton. Lee Mason the "ref".
Say no more.
The point is that, under my proposal, until the ball is kicked, it's not in play. If the clock is stopped until he kicks it, there's no time wasted. It still has to be played for the clock to resume the countdown.
Simples.

Say no more.
The point is that, under my proposal, until the ball is kicked, it's not in play. If the clock is stopped until he kicks it, there's no time wasted. It still has to be played for the clock to resume the countdown.
Simples.

that's the game and that's the ref

i think their was a 6 second rule from catching the ball but that is never used
the dead ball time wasting by keepers is crazy and now they have a new way of wasting time by calling the players up for a short pass but then change their minds and clear the defenders out up field ?

there should be a clock on them and give them a yellow card straight away no warning or final warning bullshit and that will stop them from doing it again

Say no more.
Simples.
Why can't they bring back the rule what ever side the ball goes out that's the side to take the goal kick from. At least it will stop that piss take walk across the 6 yard box

that's the game and that's the ref

i think their was a 6 second rule from catching the ball but that is never used
the dead ball time wasting by keepers is crazy and now they have a new way of wasting time by calling the players up for a short pass but then change their minds and clear the defenders out up field ?

there should be a clock on them and give them a yellow card straight away no warning or final warning bullshit and that will stop them from doing it again
The 6 second rule has not been in the laws of the game for at least 15 years yet every Sunday league player will quote it to you. Some even count in your ear whilst the keeper has it. The law, basically says, you have to release the ball in a reasonable time. Whatever that is???

In my opinion Kevin Friend was hopeless yesterday. 2 years ago he gave our society a presentation and during the course of the evening consumed 10-12 pints. This was a Tuesday night and he was reffing at St James Park the next day.

Friend as ref and tierney on VAR, both very very dodgy refs in particular tierney. A couple of large brown envelopes were waiting for them again no doubt!

The 6 second rule has not been in the laws of the game for at least 15 years yet every Sunday league player will quote it to you. Some even count in your ear whilst the keeper has it. The law, basically says, you have to release the ball in a reasonable time. Whatever that is???

In my opinion Kevin Friend was hopeless yesterday. 2 years ago he gave our society a presentation and during the course of the evening consumed 10-12 pints. This was a Tuesday night and he was reffing at St James Park the next day.
He'd need it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.