United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old man said be a Ole fan, And I said b*llocks he's a red.
I'd rather suck a toe with a nail on it,
Than be a Man U fan for just one minute,
With blades, scissors, files and clippers, We'll show the red b*stards how to fight (How to fight), I'd rather suck a toe with a nail on it, than be a Man U fan, Altogether now.

It’s weirdly satisfying watching carragher twisting the knife into Neville whilst trying to appear impartial/act concerned for Ole/not laugh his bollocks off.
One of the best bits of the match was when the cameras showed the pisscan with a pissed off scowl on his face and then cut away immediately to show Dalglish and Co pissing themselves laughing.
Made my day.

3934b35d7595562f58b465a26063015e.jpg
Better known as the fire drill.

I wanted him, initially I was unsure but once my United peers got upset it was a no brainer. Plus I think a guy with his goalscoring pedigree could have easily been a success at City with Pep managing him.

But he's at United. So much like with Juventus he'll probably score a bucket load of goals and simultaneously derail the team. And City are playing possibly the highest quality of football since Pep arrived. So it's turned out well.
Turning out very well I was one who didn’t want him,and now hopefully some of the ones that did are changing their minds,petulant horrible bastard,they weren’t playing Atalanta today fuck him and fuck them

Only just seen Ratboy on Sky.
Hahaha what a mardarse.
Thought he was gonna cry at one point, going high pitched whenever he disagreed with anyone.
Spitty and Souness made a good point about having an inexperienced manager with inexperienced assistants, saying if you’re gonna go with an inexperienced manager then you should have experienced men around him.
Good point.
Not that ratboy agreed, went very high pitched talking about how you can’t sack the back room staff cos it’s not fair.
haha what a knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.