United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogbas tackle (he's now done that 3 times in 2 years) was a cowardly shithouse ott studs up job and he'll rightfully get 3 games. The fucking show pony should have gone for booting out as well. I guarantee any of our players did that it's a straight red.

The Nottingham dwarf reckons he would 2 foot van dijk for daring to tell the show pony he was a ****. I only wish I could be there as he looked down on you afterwards and stamped on your face.

It’s the sense of entitlement that makes me laugh , we are Manchester United , the DNA etc ,United way .
How many clubs have you tube channels ,they’ve got dozens !

I couldn't resist going to the Cafe. Saw this gem in the Ole discussion thread ....

"He needs to drop Greenwood he cost us the 1st goal, we was doing well up until we lost that first goal and it's hard to come back after that".

I thought 'pool scored after FIVE minutes. Plenty of time to come back.

I couldn't resist going to the Cafe. Saw this gem in the Ole discussion thread ....

"He needs to drop Greenwood he cost us the 1st goal, we was doing well up until we lost that first goal and it's hard to come back after that".

I thought 'pool scored after FIVE minutes. Plenty of time to come back.
The funnier part of that is they were doing well - for four minutes.

It makes me laugh watching United try to play out from the back with Maguire panicking when the ball comes to him. They’re clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.