Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

He doesn’t even give a reason why the players make team of the week anymore.
From the rare occasions I’ve actually seen his team of the week, it’s usually the players that have scored in each position.

Some fullback could have put in a prime Cafu performance, but if Ryan Bertrand scores a goal of his arse, he would get picked ahead of the Cafu impersonator.

From the rare occasions I’ve actually seen his team of the week, it’s usually the players that have scored in each position.

Some fullback could have put in a prime Cafu performance, but if Ryan Bertrand scores a goal of his arse, he would get picked ahead of the Cafu impersonator.
Correct. Young J Lingz was on the pitch 15 mins v West Ham.... scored and was in team of the week lol

The bloke simply can't help himself....
Sly dig at the end of the Bernardo section and ridiculous comment at the end of Phil Foden's piece

"....but he is not a centre forward and the sooner Pep Guardiola stops trying to make him into one the better."

The bloke simply can't help himself....
Sly dig at the end of the Bernardo section and ridiculous comment at the end of Phil Foden's piece

"....but he is not a centre forward and the sooner Pep Guardiola stops trying to make him into one the better."
The sly digs just highlight his pain but it must hurt him more that he can't shoehorn a Rag into that team.

He is no longer relevant and has completely lost touch with the game. His teams are just who he wants to have, not who deserves to be in a TOTW.

I don't read the utterings of morons who have no concept, experience or intelligence of the coaching of professional footballers of world class standard.

I'd hate to break it to the bug eyed, no neck buffoon but neither does Pep so his musings on Fodens positional play are a waste of effort, like a fart in a strong wind, in fact the latter is probably more effective causality for a change of Peps mind.

Haha the keeper choice, he had very little to do not read his ramble.

May as well have picked the doughnut robber, at least he was busy and touched the ball a few times, mostly picking it out of the net but a touch is a touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.