United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole will keep his job because glazers are waiting out Klopp pep and Tuchel before getting a decent manager no point getting a Conti now and why Zidane don’t won’t nothing to do with that club.

Was thinking earlier when was the last time we lost by 5 clear goals in a home league match. I certainly can’t remember it happening in my 31 years as a season ticket holder, despite us having many far worse teams than this current United one in that time. Off the top of my head we’ve had a 0-4 and a 1-5 against Arsenal, a 0-4 against Wimbledon, and a 0-4 against Leeds but no 5 goal thrashings spring to mind. If I’m not mistaken, we have to go all the way back to 1982 and a 5-0 home defeat to Liverpool. Yet United have lost 3 home league games in the past decade by 5 clear goals. And the first 2 of those saw them go on to finish runners-up in the league.

Fun fact of the day.....

Norwich City (yes, THAT Norwich City) have kept more clean sheets in the PL this season than Trafford's finest. 2, compared to 1.

I checked it, it's true.
So difficult to tell the difference between the two these days same style of play, fans in same colours, similar organisation on the pitched both watched by a pissed up director.

Ole will keep his job because glazers are waiting out Klopp pep and Tuchel before getting a decent manager no point getting a Conti now and why Zidane don’t won’t nothing to do with that club.
Zidane probably the one to better handle Ronaldo at this stage

Was thinking earlier when was the last time we lost by 5 clear goals in a home league match. I certainly can’t remember it happening in my 31 years as a season ticket holder, despite us having many far worse teams than this current United one in that time. Off the top of my head we’ve had a 0-4 and a 1-5 against Arsenal, a 0-4 against Wimbledon, and a 0-4 against Leeds but no 5 goal thrashings spring to mind. If I’m not mistaken, we have to go all the way back to 1982 and a 5-0 home defeat to Liverpool. Yet United have lost 3 home league games in the past decade by 5 clear goals. And the first 2 of those saw them go on to finish runners-up in the league.
Boro away under swen wasnt great. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.