EFL Cup 26/27 October

I fear we could go out tomorrow. West Ham are in decent form and if we play all academy kids they might be too strong.

What we did last night was nothing short of a giant killing. QPR are a league and 21 places above us. This above all else must in-still belief and confidence in the less experienced players like O’Nien, Embleton, Gooch, WINchester and others that they are able to physically and mentally take on higher league players in far superior teams and winning 1-on-1 battles. Irrespective of how far we go we will take that away with us. That experience of working at a higher game I hope will catapult us on to hopeful promotion because 1000 EFL Cups could not replace one promotion to the Championship.

I’d naturally love Preston or Brentford but I’d love ManUre as we beat their kids in the EFL Trophy the other week. Might as well have a crack at their first team. They are in total disarray after all.

What we did last night was nothing short of a giant killing. QPR are a league and 21 places above us. This above all else must in-still belief and confidence in the less experienced players like O’Nien, Embleton, Gooch, WINchester and others that they are able to physically and mentally take on higher league players in far superior teams and winning 1-on-1 battles. Irrespective of how far we go we will take that away with us. That experience of working at a higher game I hope will catapult us on to hopeful promotion because 1000 EFL Cups could not replace one promotion to the Championship.

I’d naturally love Preston or Brentford but I’d love ManUre as we beat their kids in the EFL Trophy the other week. Might as well have a crack at their first team. They are in total disarray after all.
Unfortunately, the Trafford Tinkers are out of the League Cup. Would have been brilliant to see Sunderland knock them out.
Still, Sky now have Liverpool to fall back on as a televised game.
Despite the fact that Klopp has always treated the competition with utter contempt.
Hope PNE get a last minute winner tonight...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.