United (A) Post Match Thread

Credit to Ederson as well today. Some had said he can’t make saves, he made two decent ones today (one from an offside). Can’t be easy when you’re basically a spectator for 99% of the game.
I’ve often thought this, must be hard to stay switched on when you’ve fuck all to do for 10/20 minute periods

50141001-10160757-image-a-13_1636210058986.jpg

Magnificent performance from everyone on the field in blue. Sadly, the 12 Reds on the field were mauled…with a simple replay showing just how bad Oliver’s (and VAR’s) call was on the OBVIOUS Jesus PENALTY!! UFB!

Have to say, KDB put in his best shift this season, but there were even better performances all over the field!

Rodri has become A BOSS in the middle of the park. Said it against Brugge, he is a metronome in the middle of the park and keeps us ticking over. He is VERY hard to get off the ball, with his size and strength, and his passing has reached a new level.

If Cancelo could stop losing the ball by trying to thread it through spaces that aren’t there, he would be a Ballon D’Or left back…and that’s not even his preferred position!! Tells you just how good Walker has been playing this season!!

Front to back, I’m having trouble finding a performance that wasn’t outstanding. If I had to name the “not” MOTM, it’d have to be Gundo getting only an 8/10.

Rodri was 10/10, with a few 9.5s and a boatload of 9s!!

Even against Liverpool, where everything went in, United have NEVER been so dominated at The Swamp. Even the 1-6 wasn’t as dominant as that! The scoreline was obviously better, but the way we played in this game MAY have been the most dominating City performance I have ever seen at their place.

Simply brilliant, soup to nuts!

I only saw the second half, because of work, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

At no time did our goal look under threat, whereas theirs did every time we had the ball.

The players were excellent to a man;the one disappointment being that we didn’t add any more goals to compound their misery.

A beautiful day to be a Blue and a big shout out to those at the swamp, who were loud throughout. I especially liked, "Ole, Ole, give us a wave!"

First question: how come the rags were allowed FOUR substitutes today? Jaded, Rashford, the invisible man and who the fuck is Alex Telles.

Has the Premier League changed the laws in the last few hours, and I’ve missed it?
Head injury to Shaw so concussion sub. Lol, hard to spell it after the celebration drinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.