Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

The whole commentary and post-match analysis was, as usual, completely slanted towards them but it's nothing new is it. They're just doing what they're paid to do which is to keep their golden goose alive.

For this reason alone I cancelled my sky sports subscription. Just cannot abide him and Neville and their blatant biased commentary. Even his ‘it’s live’ shout just prior to kick off is an out and out embarrassment.

For the record he’s allegedly a Woking fan. Also for the records he’s a grade A ****.

For this reason alone I cancelled my sky sports subscription. Just cannot abide him and Neville and their blatant biased commentary. Even his ‘it’s live’ shout just prior to kick off is an out and out embarrassment.

For the record he’s allegedly a Woking fan. Also for the records he’s a grade A ****.
Well, isn't Wokimg in Surrey? That qualifies hum as a Rag fan, with all the other Surrey-based sheep.

When he called Bernardo for showboating I looked at my lad and said did he just say that. What a bitter old ****. He commentates like he doesn't want to hurt little yonner Gary's feelings.

He did come to life though when that preener had their only shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.