Players who might improve us

Since his hat-trick against us, I keep noticing that Nkunku seems to have continued to score goals. Is he good enough for us? Sterling replacement? I’ve only watched him against us, so I don’t know. I’m just asking.
He'll be in demand big time across Europe this Summer...scores some goals, very good passer, can run, works hard defensively as well...I would take him in a heartbeat...

Sterling isn't in City's combined 11 not to mind City & United.

Admittedly Shaw is better than Cancelo or Zinchenko. And Maguire is better than Stone or Laporte. And McTominay is better than Rodri or Fernandinho. And Fernandes is better than Bernardo or Gundogan. I cant do it anymore. LOL They are shit LOL
I was biting… I was all set to reply Shaw > Cancelo; no, Maguire > Stones/Laporte; no, McTominay > Rodri/Fern; no, Fernandes > Bernard/Gundo; no! Then I read the last sentence!

But you mentioned their better players and the kind of argument I might have with my rag brother, and the answer is just no to all of them - they truly are shit!

New Argentina #9 anyone? (£20m release clause)

Reminds me a bit of a young Michael Owen when he first broke into the Liverpool and England team. Certainly got a fair bit of potential. Posting great no’s this season. Not sure if he is ready for Premier League yet, may need testing in Europe first.

€25m release clause.

Since his hat-trick against us, I keep noticing that Nkunku seems to have continued to score goals. Is he good enough for us? Sterling replacement? I’ve only watched him against us, so I don’t know. I’m just asking.
He's been quality, having a breakout season.

Also really young too at only 23 years old.

Lukas Nmecha just scored a very sweet header for Wolfsburg. Got called up to Germany squad for the first time.

We have a buyback as well. Hmm... let's see how he carries on, perhaps an option to bring back next season.

He will probably play tomorrow, too - maybe even in the starting eleven - together with Sane and Gündogan the third player with City history.

Süle was tested Covid positive even if he is fully vaccinated and some players (probably the unvaccinated ones as Sane was with him in plan and car but did not have to go why others only were in the charter plane and have to) like Kimmich, Gnabry, Musiala and Adeyemi had to leave into quarantine. Others had to leave or did not come because of injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.