United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
errwerwe.png
How sad have you got to be to wait about outside the ground to throw insults at our players like that. Fucking grow up.

Not sure if anyone has posted about it but Goldbridge and Howson have been having a right ding-dong on Twitter. I’m blocked by Howson so can’t post any links but saw a screenshot of him telling Goldbridge that “I had hoped you’d fuck off and die before Xmas”

Now I know Goldbridge is a bellend but Howson is one fucking nasty **** who is more than happy to rip off his fellow United fans.
I think Goldbridge is a Notts Forest fan, still doesn’t excuse Howson for saying what he said. Very nasty Indeed.

They always have these z-list hangers-on posting this type of shite though.

As you rightly say to call those players world class is just delusional and child-like .

Which sums up Dwight York perfectly.
Even a U****d fan posted that Dwight Yorke has seen more of Harvey Price, than they saw of the ball!!

What the fuck is the matter with people? Why are, Presumably grown up men hanging around the players entrance to hurl abuse at players who’ve just double fisted their shambles of a team when they should be in the pub drowning their sorrows?
Inadequate cunts.

They want to stand near real talent?

I have just read on Garth Crooks' Team of the Week that we have won eight Premier League games at the swamp, more than at any other away venue:

10/2/08 - 2-1
23/10/11 - 6-1
8/4/13 - 2-1
25/3/14 - 3-0
10/9/16 - 2-1
10/12/16 - 2-1
24/4/19 - 2-1
6/11/21 - 2-0

For 21 - against 6.
And two league Cup semi-finals in the same period!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.