Watford tickets on sale from

Now its 180 !!! What a system some keep putting them in the basket I’d guess
Looks to me like there’s around 100/150 people in each bracket based on the figures dropping
Outside chance for me at 9am tomorrow then. Unless there is a rush at 3pm today.

I got an email yesterday. It’s academic though as I don’t have nearly enough points.

As a matter of interest how do you get enough points to get away tickets. I read they don’t give points for away games any more. I am Platinum and in all the Cup schemes but I only have a couple of thousand points.
Have points through years and years of watching us home and away

120 left looking good for 9-00am might stretch till 12-00
Can’t see anymore going now think after the first 15minutes then it moves to the next window
Good luck the rest of you

120 left looking good for 9-00am might stretch till 12-00
Can’t see anymore going now think after the first 15minutes then it moves to the next window
Good luck the rest of you
That is looking good for 9am tomorrow but I always think there are those who jump on it as soon as their sales window opens and those who can't do it until they get home from work. Dunno but I reckon a few will go tonight but still enough for the morning.

Is this looking likely to hit 12pm tomorrow do we think?
Fingers crossed.....if not I will go down and either go in the Watford end or on the piss all day whilst my lads watch the game.

What a disgrace it is that a season ticket holder of 42 years gets beat by some corporate twat...always been the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.