Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Can't really complain about them singing IRA songs when there's a post only a few pages back allowed that has lyrics that promote the IRA.

Can't deny Celtic look great going forward. I can start to see parallels in terms of style of play between the 2 teams to a Tommy Burns vs Walter Smith season.

On here?

Which topic?

It's no surprise they were at it again this weekend. Maybe its time for Celtic to just not have a fixture during the weekend or two weekends before the 11th Nov.

Stops all the silliness coming from the morons who boo.

I'm glad they are standing up against this ex police chief being given a role to the club, I wish City did this when Chizm was given a role at the club. Even more so when he had a great delight in banning and having people jailed.

Said this at the tart of the season, Joe Hart will be a very good signing for Celtic. Still got it.

On here?

Which topic?

It's no surprise they were at it again this weekend. Maybe its time for Celtic to just not have a fixture during the weekend or two weekends before the 11th Nov.

Stops all the silliness coming from the morons who boo.

I'm glad they are standing up against this ex police chief being given a role to the club, I wish City did this when Chizm was given a role at the club. Even more so when he had a great delight in banning and having people jailed.

Said this at the tart of the season, Joe Hart will be a very good signing for Celtic. Still got it.

Post 314 on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.