Vincent Kompany Interview

this just posted...I'm not comfortable with Wio and Howson in attendance, but will give it a watch

EDIT: Wio think OK, but the other two muppets just looking for cheap shots against Vinnie/City.....not a surprise.

Though ferdinand was more than fair and decent

Howson is just a tosser who canteven respect the person infront of him

Not sure who the other guy is but he seemed fine (obviously a gooner but nowt wrong with that for me)

Is there any way to skip that fat pr*ck Howson? Arrogant gobshite that lives in the past and has got a history of fleecing overseas fans/day drippers (https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/manchester-united-fan-charging-old-10284652)

Why does Rio hang around with him, can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps. Suprised Vinnie accepted the invitation for the interview...far too much class for this lot.

Wio lets slip a tale from bacon face threatening players for carrying City tops and how important the derby game was to them.

We are the nothing team and Liverpool was their derby, they were kidding nobody with that shit tale.

Fucking rag cunts.
City dropping off the map into oblivion was obviously the catalyst for them switching their main rivalry to the dippers .. Make no bones about it though, since 2012 its very much normal service resumed, despite what the thick twats say … City are THE team to beat and they know it, it just hurts them a lot to admit it…!!

City dropping off the map into oblivion was obviously the catalyst for them switching their main rivalry to the dippers .. Make no bones about it though, since 2012 its very much normal service resumed, despite what the thick twats say … City are THE team to beat and they know it, it just hurts them a lot to admit it…!!
Because they don’t do it often!!!

That's why it was so satisfying to watch Pep downplay the derby.

I loved his nothing to see attitude, just another game and another three points, no big deal.

this just posted...I'm not comfortable with Wio and Howson in attendance, but will give it a watch

EDIT: Wio think OK, but the other two muppets just looking for cheap shots against Vinnie/City.....not a surprise.

Amazing, insightful discussion - LOVED it. (btw agree Howson was out of his league but what can you expect in that Kompany).

I've just watched this interview and it's interesting. Can anyone enlighten me why Howson was there? The fact prick kept saying they drew the league in 2012 and tried getting Vinny to say it. Now Vinny is too much of a gentleman, but I wish he'd have said to Ferdinand and the interviewer, "Sorry but who is this guy? I thought this was a serious interview. Either he leaves or the interview ends now " One fat thick rag prick is Howson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.