10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not arsed what he does off the pitch as long as it isn’t detrimental to his performances on it. He’s a young(ish) lad with plenty of money and decent looks so why not enjoy himself? We only get one life, make the most of it! I’m sure most of his women are probably doing the same thing. I hope they are anyway, it works both ways.

I’m not arsed what he does off the pitch as long as it isn’t detrimental to his performances on it. He’s a young(ish) lad with plenty of money and decent looks so why not enjoy himself? We only get one life, make the most of it! I’m sure most of his women are probably doing the same thing. I hope they are anyway, it works both ways.
He is with his childhood sweetheart , it is messy

when we bought him, there was nearly as much talk about what he brings off the pitch as on it with this PR campaign around him and what that can do for citys brand. This kind of shit hurts that substantially. Whilst us fans might not give a shit who he's shagging if he does the business on the pitch, the people in charge at City certainly will.

i am sure she does but that is a typical mans response
& that’s a typical woman’s response cos women never cheat on men do they?

Point is it’s his private life, so unless it affects his form, why would any Blue give 2 shits what he does in the bedroom & with whom?

It’s nobody’s business but his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.