Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

This all should have been done last season .......... had they been dropped last term then at least they start on an level playing field but this docking of points after folk have bought season tickets is just an epic fail by the football league ........... I mean would anyone seriously fork out £400 to see a team that are more or less relegated ??????

I have noticed since the docking of points the media have also docked the club name. Unti recently it was Wayne Rooney's Derby County. Now it's just Derby County. Strange that...

Can’t believe Rooney is still there!
Rooney has the makings of an extremely good manager. I've got to say, out of everyone I thought would be a decent manager from that generation than Rooney is probably the last.
But he's galvanised that squad and fanbase on no money and he's getting results that he has no right to get. If they had a decent striker then I'd back them to stay up

They are fucked. This is what they owe.

£29M to HMRC
£20M to a US investment company
£15M to football creditors
£8.3M in outstanding players registration fees
£1M to a sports agency
£500,000 to a Polish agent
£60,000 to Paul Stretford (Rooney's agent)
£10,000 to The St John's Ambulance
I saw the same list.

City actually owe them £10.

Now now, be nice. Respect to the Ed.
I joke of course but it's based off a real situation. In around 2011 or so, when City open sourced a ton of data, I had the opportunity to talk to one of the Opta lads and they joked that they once had a debate in whether Dzeko miscontrolled the ball or whether it was an attempted one touch pass that another player didn't see coming. Not sure about now but you'd be surprised back then how subjective the guidelines were for the collators.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.