Seasoncard - 2021/22

Try turning the automatic updates off then back on again.
Deleted my season card from my wallet, went to my account at MCFC using my iPad and tried to re-download my season card, it would not let me. Rang supporter services and got through remarkably quickly and the gentleman I spoke to said I should log on to my ticket account with my mobile phone and then try again.

What do you know it worked, now have my season card back in my wallet and the Palace match is there behind it. This is something we should all bear in mind, there is an answer to everything if you know where to look.

Thanks for this Gray. I’ve had the same problem with my Android phone not updating to the Crystal Palace ticket and haven’t had a response from Supporter Services Twitter. Now I’ve been able to download from my ticket account so thanks for the tip off. Still don’t know why it didn’t automatically update like last time.

Either of you manage to resolve this in the end? Trying to transfer my seasoncard for the Palace game and having the same issue. First time I have tried to do it.
Had to ring them up and get them to send it out again. Same thing has happened this time too. Confirmation but no email with link.

Deleted my season card from my wallet, went to my account at MCFC using my iPad and tried to re-download my season card, it would not let me. Rang supporter services and got through remarkably quickly and the gentleman I spoke to said I should log on to my ticket account with my mobile phone and then try again.

What do you know it worked, now have my season card back in my wallet and the Palace match is there behind it. This is something we should all bear in mind, there is an answer to everything if you know where to look.

I had more or less the same experience. The only way I could get it to update was to remove it and re-load. However, the last time I did it, it wouldn't re-load.

So it was with great trepidation that I rang the club. As it happens, I got through in 5 minutes to a really helpful young lady who tried for 25 minutes and then I got cut off. I was just cursing the club roundly when she rang me back. She couldn't help so referred it to IT. I thought that would be the last I heard of it but sure enough I tried this morning and it loaded. So quite pleased with the service I received.

Thanks for this Gray. I’ve had the same problem with my Android phone not updating to the Crystal Palace ticket and haven’t had a response from Supporter Services Twitter. Now I’ve been able to download from my ticket account so thanks for the tip off. Still don’t know why it didn’t automatically update like last time.
Yes weird isn’t the Burnley game appeared like magic, but the Palace game never arrived.

Hi everyone. i am thinking about purchasing a Cityzens membership as i know you can get on the seasoncard waiting list. If i get my membership how hard will it be to get a seasoncard for next season? and what is the process of getting one?

cheers

OK blue moon chums. Looking for some advice. I cant get to the match on Wednesday and am trying to find a home for my tickets. Have found a welcome donor who I have added to my friends and family so that i can electronic transfer. Problem is when I follow the process, click on my ticket, then click on transfer ticket, the transfer 'tick box' which you should be able to press to bring up your friends and family is greyed out so I cant get any further. Will it take overnight update to recognise this new friend or do I have to phone support services and wait for hours for some help? Anyone had this happen to them?

OK blue moon chums. Looking for some advice. I cant get to the match on Wednesday and am trying to find a home for my tickets. Have found a welcome donor who I have added to my friends and family so that i can electronic transfer. Problem is when I follow the process, click on my ticket, then click on transfer ticket, the transfer 'tick box' which you should be able to press to bring up your friends and family is greyed out so I cant get any further. Will it take overnight update to recognise this new friend or do I have to phone support services and wait for hours for some help? Anyone had this happen to them?
@Zubrman Just an update - If I can get this bloody process to workall will be good.

I had a similar issue for a league game, only solved by ringing City I'm afraid though they did sort it in a matter of minutes (after ages on hold!)

I have just checked the wallet on my iPhone and was surprised to see that my season card is no longer showing! However, it does show in my expired passes. I am thinking that this is as a result of a recent upgrade to iOS 15 and the season card should reappear when the PSG game is uploaded. Or am I being too optimistic?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.