Running thread

Amazing experience, broke my PB by 2 mins. Started in 2nd wave. I stayed at back so not carried away by crowd then picked people off. Over £600 raised for Parkinson's. Time for a beer and City win. Thanks to everyone who has helped my journey from day 1 of couch to 5k to my first race
Well done. Do another 10 k race in about a month or so. Now you have the momentum, fitness and experience you have the best chance to improve the pb. With more races you can learn pacing and target other runners to draft or follow.

Reactions: ob
Well done. Do another 10 k race in about a month or so. Now you have the momentum, fitness and experience you have the best chance to improve the pb. With more races you can learn pacing and target other runners to draft or follow.
Another month?? Scrub that OB, Keep the momentum going, get yourself entered into a few more sharpish. Think TCP has been reading his "Norwegian managers inspirational quotes" book again

Another month?? Scrub that OB, Keep the momentum going, get yourself entered into a few more sharpish. Think TCP has been reading his "Norwegian managers inspirational quotes" book again
OB. Just beware that the gaz76 training plan involves running 3 marathons a week at 3 am. My training plan is based on Hal Higdon, it might include early morning runs but at a more reasonable 3 miles at 6am

OB. Just beware that the gaz76 training plan involves running 3 marathons a week at 3 am. My training plan is based on Hal Higdon, it might include early morning runs but at a more reasonable 3 miles at 6am
OB dont fall for it mate, hal higdon played 3 games at right full back for stevenage in the vauxhall conference in 1973. 3 miles at 6am is not going to help, get out around hampton court tomorrow morning at 2.30 am for another 10k trust me yer wont regret it

OB dont fall for it mate, hal higdon played 3 games at right full back for stevenage in the vauxhall conference in 1973. 3 miles at 6am is not going to help, get out around hampton court tomorrow morning at 2.30 am for another 10k trust me yer wont regret it
WtTF...Either covid or ole NOT at the wheel has gone to your head.

Get on the save our Ole, Carrick or whatever clown thread. Your talent is wasted here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.