United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this reported on the Express and no other dailies...its almost as if certain journalists don't wish to give us reason to take the piss out of them even more than we already are doing...

If they're looking for an ex City Manager imbued with the "Utd Way" there's always....

article-0-0B72AB60000005DC-228_634x398.jpg

Who's inexplicably unemployed.

The Glazers decided in May that Noddy and his lads were the best way forward and gave them all new contracts.
Then on Sunday they sack Noddy and decide to get an interim in before appointing a new manager next May.
On Monday it looks like the back room staff will he sacked as well, but only after they have been in charge for 2 or 3 games.
Today it seems they are not getting an interim manager but going straight for a new manager.

What I want to know is what exactly was discussed in this 5 hour meeting last Sunday because it wasn't anything to do with running a football club. They are making it up as they go along.
Consider the lily.

I've seen this reported on the Express and no other dailies...its almost as if certain journalists don't wish to give us reason to take the piss out of them even more than we already are doing...

It's the fact they even thought it was a remote possibility that makes it even better.

Hello Roberto?

Yes

This is Ed Woowar, CE.... Hello, hello, are you there Roberto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.