Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Go on I'll say it. Good referee

That ref was very good tonight
Allowed just about the right amount of contact to go in some tackles that other refs would be giving soft free kicks for

Apart from getting in the way a few times (don't they all) I'd pretty much agree with you. Didn't fall for PSG's histrionics too much.

bunting-stephen-bunting.gif

Surely?

I still don't think a lot of people get just how good Pep is and what he is doing with this City side. He evolves all the time. Just look at the actual formation the team is playing this year. Tonight was almost 4-1-5; it varies from game to game but it's not really 4-3-3 any more.
More a 3 2 5 but I get your point

Agreed, its weirdly been like that for a while now, I think thats why KDB is struggling for form when he does come back from injury, the team just seems to gel more without him. Nice problem to have though
Perhaps its because Kev is rather a high-risk player. He needs to be on his very best to enhance the team as they play now. When he is he's absolutely unstoppable though.

We lost my grandmother this morning, and since the only footballer’s name I ever got her to learn was Raheem Sterling, I told all my mates that he was going to score tonight. When he did, I was filled with a strange mix of grief and happiness that I never knew I could feel.

thanks, Raheem
Sorry for your loss blue.

Well done Raz man.

One of our best performances under Pep. The way this club has moved forward from when we originally started off in the Champions League to now is phononemial. We are one of the biggest boys in it now if not the biggest! We turn up and dictate the likes of PSG...Masterclass from Pep and the players tonight.
Bernardo, Rodri, Cancelo and Walker in particular with sublime performances.

This is also the best I've seen Walker since he has joined, He has had 2 or 3 fabulous seasons since his arrival, But since August to now he looks the full package not putting a foot wrong, Both sides of his game seems to have just clicked, Marvelous to watch.

CITY CITY CITY!
Our last three performances have been very special team performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.