Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Been thinking the same thing over the past few weeks. There’s been a clear elevation in the levels we have been able to achieve this season with pretty much the same players. The passing is much quicker yet just as controlled and purposeful. Every player to a man - not just the front 3 -fully in tune with the positional football demands Pep has of them to the point it feels like they’re on auto pilot. See Rodri with eyes now in the back of his head. The intensity of the press is back. Similarly, the ability to beat almost any press.

Its a very special group. Maybe one piece of the jigsaw away from being absolutely complete.But arguably even without that this is his finest team since Barcelona.
That's high praise indeed - you're saying that a City team minus Yaya, Kompany, Silva and Aguero, is the best yet.
Very high praise, but, hopefully, as the season goes on, the best is still yet to come.
Do you remember what it was like 15-20-30 years ago?
We are so f'kin lucky to witness this era.
Wow!

What a great night. Fantastic performance.

That DJ/lights out thing really set the crowd up nicely and we we should do that again. Quality.
Thought it looked amazing. Took my son on his first ever night game and told him it looks great at night. Walked from the concourse into 116 and the lights were dimmed, the crowd was absolutely buzzing and it was a proper wow moment for him. Atmosphere was brilliant as well. Top night.

Just got back from the ground……I’m buzzing!!. Sublime performance. Even when we went a goal down I knew we had it in us to turn them over. Bernardo was out of this world. I thought Zinch did well too. Their defence was awful. Hats off to the fans in the South Stand…….they did a marvellous job of quietening the frogs. Proud of the boys tonight!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.